Information for Authors!
Please note that the journals included in the list of HAC Russian Ministry of Education must meet certain conditions, which are available at the following link: http://vak.ed.gov.ru/ru/help_desk/list/
When you contact the editor of the scientific journal, we recommend that you check the log to:
- a network version of the Internet, which will be reflected in the recruitment of the name of the journal in any search engine;
- to provide regular information on the articles published in the prescribed form in Russian Science Citation Index. Digital Library website - http://elibrary.ru/ ;
- presence of ISSN (for both print and electronic versions should be separate.) http://www.issn.org/ ;
- for the print media - the presence of subscription index of "Rospechat" and / or the common catalog "Russian Press" and / or a catalog of the Russian press "Mail of Russia";
Website of "Rospechat» - http://www.rosp.ru/index.jsp .
The site "Russian Press» - http://www.pressa-rf.ru/search/ ;
for the electronic media is compulsory to register the publication in STC "Informregistr" (NTC "Informregistr» - http://db.inforeg.ru/eni/vakList.asp);
- the certificate of registration of mass media.
Article graduate wording is required to publish for free, with other categories of citizens has the right to take editorial charge.
Under current Russian law, this procedure should be appropriately framed: at a cash payment - check, cash receipts and warrant for non-cash payment - account agreement.
The absence of the above documents said the illegal activities of the publisher.